Saddle Butte Systems Completes Product Support Integrated Training Environment Course
From 9-20 February 2023, Saddle Butte Systems Logisticians provided instruction for the Pre-Milestone A (Beta) course within the Product Support Training environment.
This was the first of several courses—spanning the entire life cycle of a weapon system—designed to provide junior and mid-level logisticians an environment to discuss and work through current Program Office challenges in order to achieve four outcomes:
- Enable critical thinking
- Foster interaction among diverse skills/products/tenure
- Foster program and organizational engagement
- Assist in the management, development and integration of product support
The Pre-Milestone A course was organized into eight integrated themes covering:
- Risk, opportunity & issue management
- Organizational dynamics
- Requirements development
- Strategy development
- Technical execution and data planning
- Funding & budget planning & execution
- Performance planning and management
The first (Beta) course was provided to selected logisticians from PMAs 230, 234, 265, 271 and 274.